Save money on utility bills with the Whirlpool® dishwasher's Resource-efficient wash system, which lets you clean a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 the water and energy 1 . From our quietest line of dishwashers with the Quiet Partner™ I sound package, it's easy to run this model without disrupting household activities. Also, the Tall Tub design allows room for extra-large items in the lower rack, while the triple filtration system efficiently removes food particles and other soils.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle
- Clean dishes in half the time 2 so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour.
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 18 Years in a Row
- According to a leading consumer magazine; Whirlpool(R) dishwashers.
- Normal Cycle
- Use for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Heavy Cycle
- Adds more time to the cycle to clean heavily soiled items.
- High Temp Wash
- Heated water provides extra cleaning and care to sanitize items like glassware.
- Heated Dry Option
- Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride
|Configuration and Overview|
|Water Filtration System||Removable Filter|
|Star K Compliant||Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Upper Rack Extras||No|
|Lower Rack Extras||No|
|Silverware Basket Type||Full Length Non Splittable|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||3|
|Cycle Selections||1-Hour Wash, Heavy, Normal|
|Option Selections||Heated Dry, Hi Temp Wash|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2|
|Minimum Height||33 1/2|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||49 3/4|
Be the first to review this product.