Clean dishes with a stainless steel dishwasher your family can count on. This built-in dishwasher will clean your plates, pans and glasses in half the time with the 1-hour wash cycle. It automatically selects the right settings with the Sensor cycle, and cycle memory remembers the last cycle you picked so it's ready to go. Rest assured that this efficient dishwasher will continue to clean the way your family needs it to, because no one has had fewer repairs 20 years in a row.
High Temperature Wash System
Heated Dry Option
Cycle Status Indicator
ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride
- Cycle Memory
- Quickly start your dishwasher with one button. It automatically remembers the last cycle you picked so it's stored and ready to go.
- Soil Sensor
- Determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
- In-Door Silverware Basket
- Frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes.
- Adjustable Upper Rack
- Manually raise or lower the upper rack two inches to better fit tall items.
- Sani Rinse Option
- Stainless Steel Tub
- Normal Cycle
- Use for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Heavy Cycle
- Take care of heavily-soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
- High Temperature Wash Option
- Heated Dry Option
- Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
- Cycle Status Indicator
- ENERGY STAR(R) Certified
- Exceeds government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride
Take care of baked-on messes and other heavily soiled items without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles glassware or dishes is required.
Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24-1/2 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26-1/2 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||49-1/2 in|
|Maximum Height||34-1/2 in|
|Minimum Height||33-1/2 in|
|Number of Place Settings||14|
|Configuration and Overview|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Decibel Level dBA||48|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Dispenser||Detergent and Rinse Aid|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Number of Wash Levels||5.0|
|Number of Washarms||3|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Style||Built-in Tall Tub 24""|
|Cycles and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5|
|Location||Rack or Door|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Certified|
|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Prop65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Multibrand February Rebate
- Rebate Ends: 3/8/2017
- Must be postmarked by: 4/7/2017
- Description: Receive up to a $600 rebate with purchase of 2 or more qualifying Whirlpool or Maytag Appliances. As a BONUS, receive an additional $100 rebate if qualifying Cooktop or Wall Oven is included with purchase.
- Download Rebate Form
Be the first to review this product.