Leave unnecessary meal prep behind with the 6.2 cu. ft. front control electric range that fits your kitchen and delivers delicious results. The AccuBake® system monitors temperatures and controls the oven elements for consistently perfect dishes. You'll be able to skip the preheat and cook frozen favorites faster in this self-cleaning range with Frozen Bake™ technology. And thanks to the FIT system, it's easy to upgrade to a full-depth slide-in range made to fit in your existing kitchen cutout. When it's time for cleanup, AquaLift™ self-cleaning technology helps you wipe away messes in your slide-in electric range without harsh chemicals or odors.
- 6.2 cu. ft. Capacity
- The 6.2 cu. ft. oven has room to bake and roast holiday dishes, so there's always enough space to handle even your largest meals.
- Frozen Bake(TM) Technology
- Frozen Bake(TM) technology cooks frozen foods faster 2 by eliminating the need to preheat the oven. Just select the food type, temperature and cook time listed on the frozen item's package and the oven will start customizing. Now you can cook frozen pizza 31% faster 1 , and even lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries and pies can get from the oven to the table in less time.
- Full-Depth Slide-In Range with the FIT System
- Upgrade to a full-depth slide-in range that fits seamlessly in your kitchen without the hassle of remodeling thanks to the FIT system.
- AquaLift(R) Self-Cleaning Technology
- Get odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes. AquaLift(R) self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- AccuBake(R) Temperature Management System
- The AccuBake(R) temperature management system's built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- Rapid Preheat
- Put dinner on the table faster with Rapid Preheat, which uses the bake and broil elements to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Ideal for single rack baking, this option saves time with 21% faster preheating.
- 4,000-Watt Broil Element
- At 4,000 watts, Whirlpool(R) slide-in ranges feature one of the most powerful broiling elements in the industry.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cooktop Element Style||Coil|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||1250W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||2150W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||2150W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1250W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Bake Element Power||3600W|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||None|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Standard, 1 Max Capacity|
|Self-Cleaning||AquaLift® Technology Clean|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Selections||Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Frozen Bake, Keep Warm Setting, Rapid Preheat, Settings|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|
|Star K Compliant||Sabbath Mode|