Create your family's favorite recipes with an electric oven that offers the flexibility to cook it all. Fan convection cooking allows you to bake on every rack inside this counter depth range, with even results throughout the oven, while the FlexHeat™ dual radiant elements adjust to meet your needs, whether you're using a small or large pan. The range's designated Warm Zone radiant element even keeps completed dishes warm as you complete the rest of the meal. And when it's time to clean up, this self-cleaning oven's easy wipe ceramic glass cooktop and cleaning system make taking care of everyday spills quick and easy.
- Counter Depth Range
- Unlike most ranges on the market, Whirlpool(R) counter depth ranges are all made to fit seamlessly into your kitchen. Designed to fit within 2" of a standard 25" depth countertop 1 , you can be sure they will stand out in the kitchen, without sticking out. Plus, optimized oven design maintains the cooking capacity you need to get dinner on the table.
- FlexHeat(TM) Dual Radiant Element
- The FlexHeat(TM) element is like having two or three elements in one. A 6" inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while expandable outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
- 5.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Easy Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- The ceramic glass cooktop provides an ideal space for cooking and easy cleanup.
- Temperature Sensor
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- EasyView(TM) Large Oven Window
- Hidden Bake Element
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- SteamClean Option
- Clean up after everyday light spills using heat and only 1-1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- High-Heat Self-Cleaning System
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A. 2
- #1 selling appliance brand inthe U.S.A. 2
|Configuration and Overview|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||5.30|
|Cooktop Element Style||Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Glass|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Warming|
|Left FrontElement-Burner Power||3000W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||12"/9"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3000W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||9"/6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Bake Element Power||2400W|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||3400W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Oven Interior Depth (in.)||19 1/4|
|Oven Interior Height (in.)||19 1/4|
|Oven Interior Width (in.)||24 1/2|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Oven Self-Cleaning||Steam Clean|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Selections||Audible Signal, Clock, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Sabbath Mode, Timer|
|Star K Compliant||Sabbath Mode|
Be the first to review this product.