Whether it's dinner for two or a family of four or more, our largest capacity freestanding electric range has the space and performance you need to cook all of your favorites. With 6.4 cu. ft. and fan convection cooking, you'll be able to bake on any rack with flavorful results. The counter depth range's cooktop features multiple FlexHeat™ dual radiant elements that expand to match the size of the pan you're using and a Warm Zone radiant element to keep completed dishes warm. At the end of the meal, this large oven's easy wipe ceramic glass cooktop offers hassle-free cleanup, while AquaLift® self-cleaning technology delivers odor-free oven cleaning without chemicals in only 50 minutes 1 .
- Counter Depth Range
- Unlike most ranges on the market, Whirlpool(R) counter depth ranges are all made to fit seamlessly into your kitchen. Designed to fit within 2" of a standard 25" depth countertop 4 , you can be sure they will stand out in the kitchen, without sticking out. Plus, optimized oven design maintains the cooking capacity you need to get dinner on the table.
- FlexHeat(TM) Dual Radiant Element
- The FlexHeat(TM) element is like having two or three elements in one. A 6" inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while expandable outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
- Fan Convection Cooking
- AquaLift(R) Self-Cleaning Technology
- Get odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes 1 .* AquaLift(R) self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- 6.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Easy Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- The ceramic glass cooktop provides an ideal space for cooking and easy cleanup.
- Temperature Sensor
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- EasyView(TM) Extra-Large Oven Window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window 3 available. Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the new EasyView(TM) extra-large oven window.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Max Capacity Recessed Rack
- The adjustable, Max Capacity rack not only makes room for large items, but also secures items that might slide around. This specialized recessed rack sits low in the oven to also crisp the bottom of pie crusts, pizzas and more.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A. 2
- #1 selling appliance brand in the U.S.A. 2
|Configuration and Overview|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||6.40|
|Cooktop Element Style||Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Glass|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Warming|
|Left FrontElement-Burner Power||3000W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||12"/9"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3000W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||9"/6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Bake Element Power||3600W|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Oven Interior Depth (in.)||20 3/4|
|Oven Interior Height (in.)||21 3/8|
|Oven Interior Width (in.)||24 3/8|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Self-Cleaning||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Selections||Audible Signal, Clock, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Energy Save Mode, Keep Warm Setting, Sabbath Mode, Timer|
|Star K Compliant||Sabbath Mode|