Enjoy the flexibility and efficiency you need to prepare holiday meals and everything in between with this 5.1 cu. ft. capacity freestanding gas range. Toasting a large batch of garlic bread or melting cheese on burgers for the whole family is easy with the full-width under-oven broiler, which provides enough space to broil an entire rack of food. Multiple Power burners with up to 15,000 BTUs are perfect for high heat tasks like searing and frying, while continuous, satin-finish cast-iron grates let you slide heavy pots and pans to the optimal cooking location. The upswept, porcelain SpillGuard cooktop contains spills for easy cleanup. Plus, you can monitor cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing the oven temperature with the large oven window.
- Under-Oven Broiler
- Perfectly toast a pan of garlic bread and melt cheese on top of casseroles with the under-oven broiler. It's large enough to broil an entire rack of your favorite foods. The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side, creating enough space for all your broiling needs.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer(R) burner
- The 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer(R) burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces. When using the AccuSimmer(R) burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- Griddle (optional)
- This dishwasher-safe griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility while keeping the rest of the burners free to cook the rest of your meal. Now you can grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the cooktop.
- Adjustable Oven Racks
- Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time. Use one of the full-width oven racks in the under-oven broiler to easily broil favorites.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Clock & Timer
- The clock can be set to display the time on a 12-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 12 hours and 59 minutes.
- Oven Light
- Provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed. The light is controlled withan on/off switch.
|Cutout Height||36.0 in|
|Cutout Width||30-1/8 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25-1/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||45-1/4 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY -WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Bake Element Power||16500 BTU|
|Drawer Type||Broiler Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe, Matte Finish, Continuous, Recessed, Cast Iron Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Knob Color||Color Coordinated|
Be the first to review this product.