Creating multiple dishes for a large family meal has never been easier with the 5.0 cu. ft. freestanding gas range from Whirlpool brand. Not only does it offer large capacity, but it also features fan convection cooking so you can bake on any rack with delicious results. This convection oven also features our edge-to-edge cooking grates to make sliding large cookware from one burner to the next easy and a center burner so you have space for five dishes on a single cooktop. And with multiple 15,000-BTU SpeedHeat™ burners on this counter depth gas range, you'll always have the heat you need to quickly boil water.
High-Heat Self-Cleaning System
#1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A. 2
- Counter Depth Range
- Unlike most ranges on the market, Whirlpool(R) counter depth ranges are all made to fit seamlessly into your kitchen. Designed to fit within 2" of a standard 25" depth countertop 1 , you can be sure they will stand out in the kitchen, without sticking out. Plus, optimized oven design maintains the cooking capacity you need to get dinner on the table.
- SpeedHeat(TM) Burner
- Sear and boil quickly with the 15,000 BTU SpeedHeat(TM) burner.
- Full-Width Cast Iron Grates
- Edge-to-edge grates extend across the entire cooktop, so you don't have to balance large pots on small burners.
- Fifth Burner
- A fifth burner gives you one more spot to cook.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Fan Convection Cooking
- Temperature Sensor
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- AccuSimmer(R) Burner
- Melt chocolate and simmer sauces with a controlled heat burner.
- EasyView(TM) Large Oven Window
- Hidden Bake Element
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- High-Heat Self-Cleaning System
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A. 2
- #1 selling appliance brand in the U.S.A. 2
#1 selling appliance brand in the U.S.A. 2
|Configuration and Overview|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||5.00|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||8000 BTU|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Multi Purpose|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Multi Purpose|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Simmer|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Grate Details||Cast Iron Grates, Dishwasher Safe, Locking Full Width Cast Iron, Matte Finish|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Bake Element Power||16500 BTU|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||10000 BTU|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Oven Interior Depth (in.)||18 1/2|
|Oven Interior Height (in.)||18 7/8|
|Oven Interior Width (in.)||24 1/2|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Selections||Audible Signal, Automatic Door Latch, Clock, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Sabbath Mode, Timer|
|Star K Compliant||Sabbath Mode|
Be the first to review this product.