Whether it's dinner for two or a family of four or more, our largest capacity freestanding gas range has the space and performance you need to cook all of your favorites. With 5.8 cu. ft. and fan convection cooking, you'll be able to bake on any rack with flavorful results. The gas range's cooktop features a 17,000-BTU SpeedHeat™ burner that quickly boils water and a center burner that gives you space to cook up to five dishes at once. And thanks to our edge-to-edge cooking grates, sliding large cookware from one burner to the next is easy. Their secure design makes cooking with large pots and pans seamless.
- Counter Depth Range
- Unlike most ranges on the market, Whirlpool(R) counter depth ranges are all made to fit seamlessly into your kitchen. Designed to fit within 2" of a standard 25" depth countertop 3 , you can be sure they will stand out in the kitchen, without sticking out. Plus, optimized oven design maintains the cooking capacity you need to get dinner on the table.
- SpeedHeat(TM) Burner
- Sear and boil quickly with the 17,000 BTU SpeedHeat(TM) burner.
- Edge-to-Edge Cooking Grates
- Edge-to-edge grates extend across the entire cooktop, so you don't have to balance large pots on small burners.
- Fifth Burner
- A fifth burner gives you one more spot to cook.
- AquaLift(R) Self-Cleaning Technology
- Get odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes 1 .* AquaLift(R) self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- Fan Convection Cooking
- Bake on any rack with fan convection cooking. It fills the entire oven with heat, so no matter which rack you use, you still get great results.
- AccuBake(R) Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake(R) temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- AccuSimmer(R) Burner
- Melt chocolate and simmer sauces with a controlled heat burner.
- EasyView(TM) Extra-Large Oven Window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window 2 available. Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the new EasyView(TM) extra-large oven window.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Max Capacity Recessed Rack
- The adjustable, Max Capacity rack not only makes room for large items, but also secures items that might slide around. This specialized recessed rack sits low in the oven to also crisp the bottom of pie crusts, pizzas and more.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A. 4
- #1 selling appliance brand in the U.S.A. 4
|Configuration and Overview|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||5.80|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||8000 BTU|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Multi Purpose|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||17,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Multi Purpose|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Simmer|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Grate Type||Locking Full Width Cast Iron|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Bake Element Power||18,000 BTU|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||10000 BTU|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Oven Interior Depth (in.)||20 3/4|
|Oven Interior Height (in.)||20|
|Oven Interior Width (in.)||24 3/8|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Self-Cleaning||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Selections||Audible Signal, Clock, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Energy Save Mode, Keep Warm Setting, Sabbath Mode, Timer|
|Star K Compliant||Sabbath Mode|
|Depth||27 7/8||Width||29 7/8|