Cook for the family, even on a hectic schedule with this Whirlpool® gas range. Skip preheating and cook frozen foods faster with Frozen Bake technology. Fan convection cooking on this Whirlpool® gas range helps eliminate cold spots so you can bake on any rack, while the Keep Warm setting helps finished dishes stay ready to serve in the self-cleaning oven.
- Fan Convection Cooking
- Bake on any rack with fan convection cooking. It fills the entire oven with heat, so no matter which rack you use, you still get great results.
- SpeedHeat Burner
- Get dinner to the table fast with this 15,000 BTU burner that generates the high heat needed to sear and boil quickly.
- Center Oval Burner
- Easily fit large griddles and other longer cookware on this 8,000 BTU fifth burner so they heat evenly on the range top.
- Cast-Iron Grates
- Wash these cast-iron grates right in the dishwasher when they get messy, thanks to a dishwasher-safe finish that makes them easy to clean.
- Keep Warm Setting
- Keep dishes ready to serve while you work on the rest of the meal. This setting delivers low heat to the oven to keep prepared dishes from getting cold.
- Temperature Sensor
- Get evenly-baked food with a sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
Get easier oven cleaning with a hidden bake element.
Remove the dishwasher-safe knobs for easier cleaning.
Clean up faster with a cooktop that has raised edges to help contain spills.
Enable this mode to set the oven to remain on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's manually turned off. When it's turned on, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
#1 selling appliance brand in the U.S.A.
Hide fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipes clean. Available in Black Stainless and Stainless Steel colors.
|Cutout Depth||24.0 in|
|Cutout Height||36.0 in|
|Cutout Width||30.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||27-3/4 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||25-5/16 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46-5/8 in|
|Maximum Height||47-7/8 in|
|Minimum Height||46-7/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Bake Element Power||16500 BTU|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||Single-Fan|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Interior Color||Dark Grey|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Door Type||Glass Window|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||8000 BTU|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Plastic|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe, Satin Finish, Continuous, Cast Iron Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark Ignition|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Power Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Multi Purpose|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|