Get dinner on the table quickly with this electric double oven range. True convection cooking lets you cook food faster. Convection Conversion will do the math for you to adjust cooking times and temperatures. Skip preheating this kitchen range for frozen favorites like pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries or pies, thanks to Frozen Bake™ technology. The FlexHeat™ triple radiant element is like having three elements in one to fit small pots and pans and make room for larger cookware on the range stove. And if you make a mess, Self-cleaning with Steam provides this kitchen range with odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals, quickly.
- Frozen Bake(TM) Technology
- Skip preheating for favorites like pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries or pies so you can cook frozen foods faster.
- True Convection Cooking
- True convection cooking helps you cook foods faster by using a third element plus a fan to distribute hot air evenly over, under and around food.
- FlexHeat(TM) Triple Radiant Element
- The FlexHeat(TM) triple radiant element is like having three elements in one. A 6" inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while 9" and 12" outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
- Convection Conversion
- Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
- SteamClean Option
- The SteamClean option saturates baked on messes with water and high heat so they wipe up quickly.
- Temperature Sensor
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- Rapid Preheat (Lower Oven Only)
- Save time when you only need to bake on one rack. Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly.
- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Hidden Bake Element
- Easily clean your oven without an exposed bake element in the way.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A. 1
|Configuration and Overview|
|Range Type||Freestanding Double Oven|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||6.70|
|Cooktop Element Style||Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||3000W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||12"/9"/6"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Radiant Triple|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||300W/1300W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant Melt|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3000W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||9"/6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal Upper-Convection Lower|
|Bake Element Power||2000W Both|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes Both|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||1600|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake Lower, Broil Lower, RoastLower|
|Oven Interior Depth (in.)||18 1/2 Both|
|Oven Interior Height (in.)||9 1/4 Upper/16 Lower|
|Oven Interior Width (in.)||25 Both|
|Number of Oven Racks||2 Upper-2 Lower|
|Number of Rack Guides||2 Upper-5 Lower|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Selections||Audible Signal, Clock, Control Lock, Cook and Hold, Cook Time Indicator, Frozen Bake, Hidden Bake Element, Keep Warm Setting, Language Conversion, Melt, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Warm Hold|
|Star K Compliant||Sabbath Mode|