Prepare everything from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily with flexible cooking from this Whirlpool® countertop microwave. With up to 1,200 watts of cooking power, you'll have the power you need to prepare all types of food. Sensor cooking tracks the progress of your food and automatically adjusts cooking time as needed to deliver optimal results. A recessed glass turntable also makes cooking with larger items, like cooking bowls, easy so you can prepare caramel corn, party mix and soups in the microwave. Plus, you can create a custom look with the optional built-in trim kit which allows for easy installation in standard-sized cabinets over select 27" or 30" wall ovens.
- Sensor Cooking
- Automatically adjusts time for optimal results.
- 1,200 Watts Cooking Power
- Our countertop microwaves provide from 700 to 1,200 watts of power, so there's one that's right for your kitchen no matter what your cooking requirements.
- Recessed Glass Turntable
- Non-Sensor Reheat, Cook, Defrost Cycles
- Add 30 Seconds
- Quickly set the microwave to cook for 30 or 60 seconds at 100% power by pressing this button. Or, press it to add 30 or 60 seconds to a manual setting that is already in progress.
- Quick Touch Popcorn button
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cooking Power Wattage||1200|
|Work Surface Light||No|
|Turntable Diameter||13 1/2|