Quickly moving dinner from the oven to the table has never been easier. Thanks to TimeSavor™ Ultra true convection, this 5.0 cu. ft. combination microwave wall oven achieves better multi-rack cooking performance and efficiently distributes heated air in four directions. Rapid Preheat also takes time out of waiting for your oven to warm up by preheating 25% faster 1 . It's ideal for single rack baking and saves time and energy. You can even use the microwave and bake at the same time.
- Temperature Sensor
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- True Convection Cooking System
- Whirlpool brand's newest convection cooking system delivers exceptional results and faster baking on every rack. True convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavors and juices.
- Rapid Preheat
- The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy. Using all of the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking. Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy.
- SteamClean option
- Clean up after every day light spills using only heat and 1-1⁄4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Convection Conversion
- Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
- New EasyView(TM) extra-large oven window
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the new EasyView(TM) extra-large oven window. The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Precise Clean(R) cleaning system
- The Precise Clean(R) cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Star K Compliant||Sabbath Mode|
|Oven Interior Depth||19|
|Oven Interior Height||18|
|Oven Interior Width||25|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Racks||3||Bake Element Power||2800W|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W|
|Convection Element Type||True - Oven|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||2500|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Standard|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast|
|Cooking Power Wattage||900|
|Door Swing||Drop Down|
|Turntable Diameter Size||14 1/8|
|Microwave Selections||Add 30 Seconds, Add A Minute, Beverage, Cook Time, Defrost, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Steam|
|Style and Extras|
|Door Type||Glass Window|
|Flush Installation Approved||No|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Cutout Height||41 5/16|
|Cutout Width||28 1/2|