Quickly cook a whole meal for your family thanks to the 5.0 cu. ft. combination wall oven with true convection microwave. The oven microwave combination includes true convection with Convection Conversion to help you cook faster* using both the microwave and oven. You can even bake, crisp and broil home-cooked favorites right in the convection microwave. You'll know-and see-when each dish is done without opening the oven door thanks to the digital meat thermometer and panoramic halogen lighting. Plus, sleek, easy-to-clean digital glass controls make using this combination wall oven simple.
Adjustable Self Clean
Sabbath Mode with Star-K Certification
#1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A. 1
- True convection cooking (oven)
- Cook food faster with a rear fan and third heating element to circulate hot air over, under, and around food.
- True convection cooking (microwave)
- Bake or Microwave right in the 2-in-1 cavity. True Convection helps you to cook foods fast and the microwave helps you cook foods even faster.
- Convection Conversion
- Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
- Smooth Glide Roll-Out Rack (oven)
- Smoothly roll out even your heaviest dishes for quick access to food.
- Bread Proofing Function
- Keep countertops clear as low heat helps dough rise right in the oven.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- Flush Installation Approved
- Fits flush with your existing kitchen cabinets for a truly seamless look.
- Microwave Accessories
- Conveniently grill, steam, and crisp home-cooked favorites in your convection microwave.
- Adjustable Self Clean
- Take on all kinds of messes in the oven with cleaning settings for light, moderate or heavy soils.
- Delay Cook
- Sabbath Mode with Star-K Certification
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A. 1
- 1 Based on 12-month average of unit sales. Refrigeration, Cooking, Dishwashers and Laundry appliances. TraQline 2017.
Take on all kinds of messes in the oven with cleaning settings for light, moderate or heavy soils.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24-1/2 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46-3/4 in|
|Microwave Capacity||1.4 cu. ft.|
|Oven Capacity||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Bake Element Power||2800W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power||2500|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Roll Out|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Convection Power||1600 w|
|Cooking Power||900 w|
|Door Swing||Drop Down|
|Grill Power||1600.0 w|
|Microwave Selections||Add A Minute, Baking Rack, Cook Power, Cook Time, Crisp Pan, Defrost, Easy Convect, Popcorn, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam Accessory, Steam, Convect, Convect|
|Turntable Diameter Size||14-1/8 in|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W|
Be the first to review this product.