Clean up is easy with the 8.6 cu. ft. capacity double wall oven's SteamClean option. It spot cleans everyday light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water, so you can forget the harsh chemicals or cleaners. Thanks to the AccuBake® temperature management system's built-in sensors, the oven will even monitor temperature and the cooking elements to deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks. Thanks to the FIT system, now your wall oven can fit seamlessly into your current cabinet cutout with minimal modification 1 . Its flexible installation system provides various options that are designed to effortlessly suit your decor.
- Temperature Sensor
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- SteamClean option
- Clean up after every day light spills using only heat and 1-1⁄4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- FIT system
- Whirlpool(R) wall ovens come with the parts to fit, right out of the box, guaranteed. If your new wall oven doesn't fit, Whirlpool brand will pay up to $250 toward cabinet modification.
- Largest capacity wall oven available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool(R) wall ovens with up to 8.6 cu. ft. capacity. Models with the largest capacity wall oven available* offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- New EasyView(TM) extra-large oven window
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the new EasyView(TM) extra-large oven window. The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Precise Clean(R) cleaning system
- The Precise Clean(TM) cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Built In Oven Features|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Bake Element Power||2800W Both|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top Center Both|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Rack Guide Type||Molded|
|Oven Interior Height||18 Both|
|Oven Interior Width||22 Both|
|Oven Interior Depth||19 Both|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Oven Self-Cleaning||Steam Clean|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||4.3|
|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||4.3|
|Oven Control Features|
|Features||Audible Signal, Automatic Door Latch, Cancel/Off, Clock, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Hidden Bake Element, Keep Warm Setting, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Warm Hold|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large Upper and Lower Oven|
|Cutout Height||50 1/4|
|Cutout Width||25 1/2|
|Interior Depth (in.)||19 Both|
|Interior Height (in.)||18 Both|
|Interior Width (in.)||22 Both|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46 3/4|
Be the first to review this product.