Seal in flavors and juices with TimeSavor Ultra true convection. Using a rear fan and a third heating element to distribute heated air in four directions, this double wall oven achieves better multi-rack cooking performance. Clean up is even easier with the SteamClean option. It spot cleans everyday light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. You won't have to worry about fitting this model into your existing cutout and cabinets. Thanks to the FIT system, now your wall oven can fit seamlessly into your current cabinet cutout with minimal modification 1 . Its flexible installation system provides various options that are designed to effortlessly suit your decor.
- Rapid Preheat
- The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy. Using all of the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking. Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy.
- SteamClean option
- Clean up after every day light spills using only heat and 1-1 4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Largest capacity wall oven available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool(R) wall ovens with up to 8.6 cu. ft. capacity. Models with the largest capacity wall oven available* offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- Convection Conversion
- Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
- Extra-Large Oven Window
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the new EasyView extra-large oven window. The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Precise Clean(R) cleaning system
- The Precise Clean cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24-1/2 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46-3/4 in|
|Lower Oven Capacity||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTSONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Bake Element Power||2800W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top Center Both|
|Convection Element Power||2500|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Convection Conversion Upper, Bake Broil Roast Upper|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth||19.0 in|
|Lower Oven Interior Height||18.0 in|
|Lower Oven Interior Width||25.0 in|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection Upper/Thermal Lower|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth||19.0 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Height||18.0 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Width||25.0 in|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Door Type||Glass Window|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W Both|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|