Keeping it clean is a task this high-efficiency washer takes seriously. An HE agitator with fabric softener cap provides high-efficiency cleaning and dispensing at just the right time. And with 3.5 cu. ft. capacity, it has enough space to wash nearly two baskets of laundry in one load. This large capacity top load washer takes on dirt with the Deep Water Wash cycle, helping to break down loose soils with more water and thorough cleaning so stains don't stick around. while the Clean Washer cycle with affresh® Washer cleaner deep fills the washer to clean areas that aren't normally reached by low-water wash cycles to help eliminate odor-causing residue in this high-efficiency washer.
- HE Agitator with Fabric Softener Cap
- Get better, high-efficiency cleaning and fabric softener dispensing at just the right time with the HE agitator with fabric softener cap.
- Cold-Water Wash Resource Saving Technology
- This washer uses a cold water wash setting for most cycles to help save energy and protect fabrics from heat damage, providing optimal fabric care for the life of your clothes.
- Deep Water Wash Cycle
- Take on dirt with the Deep Water Wash cycle that helps break down loose soils using more water and thorough cleaning so stains don't stick around.
- 3.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- No need to go to the laundromat to wash bulky items. Get the extra space you need with this 3.5 cu. ft. capacity washer.
- Clean Washer Cycle with affresh(R) Washer Cleaner
- Keep your washer delivering its best performance with the Clean Washer cycle that deep-fills the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by low-water wash cycles. Add an affresh(R) Washer cleaner tablet for best results.
- Auto Water Levels
- Casual Cycle
- Care for loads of casual clothes, as well as no-iron fabrics like sport shirts and linens.
- Delicates Cycle
- Clean fine washables. An intermittent wash action, cool water and slow spin cleans your delicates to provide everything you'd expect from gentle fabric care.
- Bulky Items/Sheets Cycle
- The Bulky Items/Sheets cycle takes care of bedding as well as those bulky winter jackets. The washer fills with enough water to wet down the load before the wash cycle begins, then uses a higher water level than other cycles.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|CEE Tier Rating||Not Rated|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||9|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bulky Items, Casual, Clean Washer with affresh, Deep Water Wash, Delicates, Drain & Spin, Heavy Duty, Normal, Rinse & Spin|
|Option Selections||Extra Rinse|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Soil Selections||Heavy, Light, Normal|
|Temperature Selections||Cold, Hot|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Cycle Complete, Fill, Lid Lock, Rinse, Sensing, Spin, Wash|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||51|