Keep clothes looking newer longer with better clean and better care with the Whirlpool® 4.8 cu. ft. top load washer. This durable, top load washing machine uses Adaptive Wash technology with Active Bloom wash action to sense and adapt to the needs of each load. Our low-profile impeller helps give clothes a thorough yet gentle clean. Its design gives clothes more room to move. Plus, it's a steam washing machine to help reduce odors and wrinkles.
- ColorLast Option
- Give your most vibrant colors the care they need with our ColorLast option. It uses a precise combination of wash action, gentle temperatures and time to keep colors vibrant longer 3 .
- Estimated Time Remaining LED Display
- Always have an eye on how much time is left during any cycle with our estimated time remaining LED display. Part of our updated digital console, it illuminates your selected cycles, options and available choices and lets you know when you can remove items from the washer.
- Smooth Wave Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The Smooth Wave stainless steel wash basket gently guides clothes and helps protect fabrics from fraying and snags.
- Quiet Wash Ultra Noise Reduction System
- The Quiet Wash Ultra noise reduction system helps keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas. Thanks to sound-absorbing material and a compact motor around the wash drum, you can install your washer virtually anywhere and know you won't be interrupted. People who like quiet will love this Whirlpool(R) washer.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Our Quick Wash cycle can wash small loads in as little as 28 minutes 4 . It uses increased spin speeds to remove more water so clothes can spend less time in the dryer, so you have more time to do what you love.
- Automatic Water Levels
- Automatic water levels regulate the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency.
- ENERGY STAR(R) Certified
- ENERGY STAR(R) certified models exceed government standards by over 20% to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Presoak Option
- Enjoy better cleaning with the Presoak option that lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. It works by adding extra time for it in the washer before the cycle starts. When this 10-minute option is complete, the wash cycle will start automatically.
- 4.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- Wash more than two baskets of clothing in a single load thanks to our 4.8 cu. ft. washer. You'll even have the extra space you need for bulky items like comforters.
- Steam Clean Option
- Add the power of steam to this stain-fighting option. It penetrates fabrics using increased wash action, rinsing and heat for even more help in breaking down deep soils.
- Deep Water Wash Cycle
- Take on stains with the Deep Water Wash cycle. It adds more water to help break down stains and improves the ability to rinse away soils.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The Direct drive motor is what helps our transmission system handle larger-capacity loads. It uses fewer moving parts so there's less wear and tear over time.
- EasyView Frameless Glass Lid with Slow-Close Technology
- Create a quiet close, every time. Our EasyView frameless glass lid features slow-close technology to shut quietly. The lid also provides a better view of what's being washed and is quiet for an overall premium experience.
- On/Off End-of-Cycle Signal
- You'll always know when your wash cycle is finished, thanks to the end-of-cycle signal. This helpful tone reminds you when it's time to transfer clean clothes from the washer to the dryer. You can alsoturn it off completely.
- Clean Washer Cycle with affresh(R) Washer Cleaner
- Deep-fill the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by everyday cycles. Add an affresh(R) Washer Cleaner tablet to the Clean Washer cycle for best results.
- 850-RPM Max Spin Speed
- The Direct drive motor provides fast spin speeds of up to 850-RPM in the washer to remove moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- These washers are built with American Pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||37-1/4 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Energy Star® Certified||ENERGY STAR® Certified|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Spin Speed RPM||850|
|Cycles and Options|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Number of Soil Levels||4|
|Number of Wash Cycles||26|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Soil Selections||Heavy, Light, Medium, Normal|
|Temperature Selections||Hot, Warm, Cool, Cold, Tap Cold|
|Washer Cycle Selections||What to Wash: Mixed, Casuals, Whites, Delicates, Bulky/Sheets, How to Wash: Normal, Quick, Cold, Deep Water, Color Last, Rinse & Spin, Clean Washer|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
Be the first to review this product.