A 1 HP motor allows this batch feed disposer to power through your toughest disposing challenges. The three-stage grinding technology combines with premium sound reduction features to help you quietly and efficiently reduce waste volume.
- 1725 RPMs
- Every KitchenAid disposer features a motor that rotates at 1725 RPM for effective grinding. Additional features include overload protection with a manual reset.
- Batch Feed
- Lets you effectively manage large quantities. The design adds a measure of safety because it has a cover that must be locked in place before the disposer will run.
- MultiGrind Plus Technology
- Features three-stage grinding that makes this disposer an ideal solution for stringy foods such as corn husks and celery. A sensor helps break through tough jams before a problem occurs.
- SoundSeal Plus Technology
- Makes these disposers exceptionally quiet even when grinding hard or stringy foods. The technology helps reduce noise levels by up to 60% compared to other standard disposers.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Quick Mounting System||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Sink Flange||Stainless Steel Sink Flange|
|Drain Chamber||Cast Aluminum|
|Grinding Chamber Material||Stainless|
|Grinding Wheel||MultiGrind Plus|
|Jam Release||Anti-Jam Circuit|
|Shredder Ring||Stainless Steel|
|Amps||15 or 20|
Be the first to review this product.