This 30" electric cooktop features Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn't require a separate hood. A 10-inch Even-Heat Ultra element provides versatility for both high- and low-temperature cooking, and has multiple simmer settings. And with a 3-speed fan with 300 CFM exhaust rating, the venting can keep up with your culinary feats.
Power-On Indicator Light
Pure Color Ceramic-Glass Surface
Stainless Steel Knobs
6'' Round Element
- 10'' Even-Heat Ultra Element with Simmer Setting
- Provides more versatility for high and low temperature cooking techniques. Even-Heat Technology maintains a constant supply of power and delivers a range of simmer settings.
- 6'' Even-Heat Element with Melt Setting
- Combines the benefits of Even-Heat Technology with a dedicated setting that reaches the low temperatures needed to melt chocolate or butter without scorching.
- 3-Speed Fan Control
- Can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odors from the air.
- Convertible to Duct-Free Ventilation
- Allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- Hot-Surface Indicator
- Provides a clear indication that lets you know if any cooking surface is on or still hot.
- Pure Color Ceramic-Glass Surface
- Comes in saturated colors with stainless steel control knobs for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean appearance.
Lets you know at a glance when an element is on.
Provides a clear indication that lets you know if any cooking surface is on or still hot.
Comes in saturated colors with stainless steel control knobs for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean appearance.
Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel.
Can reach a power output of up to 1200 watts to handle your daily cooking needs.
|Cutout Depth||21-1/8 in|
|Cutout Width||28-7/8 in|
|Maximum Height||18-3/4 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||10""|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1300W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Even Heat|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Power Cord Included||No|
Be the first to review this product.