This beautiful electric double oven range produces flawless cooking results with Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. The ovens are a combined 6.7 cu ft., providing an extra-large capacity and separate temperature environments. The cooktop features five heating surfaces, including a dedicated warming zone, allowing you to do more on your range.ersatility to match cooking surface to cookware size. 10" Even-Heat™ Ultra Element
Delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.Stainless Steel Cooktop Trim
Provides a seamless transition to other surfaces and enhances the look of edges around stainless steel cooktops.
- Even-Heat True Convection
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
- Provides an extra-large combined cooking capacity for preparing multiple dishes at once and gives you the flexibility of separate temperature zones.
- Professionally-Inspired Design
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This double oven range features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid(R) Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality.
- 5 Cooking Elements Including a Warm Zone
- Provides five independent cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features a triple cooking zone of 6, 9 and 12 inches, one 10 inch zone and two 6 inch cooking zones, plus a dedicated warming zone.
- EasyConvect Conversion System
- Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- SatinGlide(R) Rack
- Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
- Hidden Bake
- Covers up the baking element, making it easier to wipe away spills.
- Triple-Ring Element
- With three element sizes at one location, you get the versatility to match cooking surface to cookware size.
- 10" Even-Heat Ultra Element
- Delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
- Stainless Steel Cooktop Trim
- Provides a seamless transition to other surfaces and enhances the look of edges around stainless steel cooktops.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Range Type||Freestanding Double Oven|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Warming|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||2700W/1950W/1050W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||12"/9"/6"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Triple|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||700W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3200W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||10"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Radiant Hyper|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Gliding Roll-Out, 2 Heavy Duty|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal Upper-Convection Lower|
|Bake Element Power||2000W Both|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||1600|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||4.2|
|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||2.5|
|Number of Oven Racks||1 Upper-2 Lower|
|Number of Rack Guides||2 Upper-5 Lower|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Selections||Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Easy Convect Conversion, Keep Warm Setting, Proofing, Sabbath Mode, Slow Cook|