We combined the power of intense heat with the strength of stainless steel for an electric range that's made to cook and built to last. The Power element has the juice to sear a steak in 45 seconds-so you can get your favorites sizzling on this freestanding range faster than you can set the table. Variable broil helps bring the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more. Plus, this electric range is built to last with a stainless steel handle and die-cast metal knobs that will stand up to years of cooking in the busiest kitchen. It's even backed with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop and elements. And the fact that this single oven is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with American pride lets you know it's Maytag the second you see it.
- Precision Cooking System
- The Precision Cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven.
- Delay Bake Setting
- With the Delay Bake setting, you can place your dishes inside the oven and program when you want the baking to begin.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
- Better Built Electric Range
- A shatter-resistant cooktop, heavy-duty door hinges, and premium ball-bearing drawer glides help ensure that these machines are built for dependability.
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty - Electric Range
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Keep Warm Setting
- The Keep Warm setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Tulsa, Oklahoma to you, Maytag(R) freestanding ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25-5/16 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||47-13/16 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Bake Element Power||3600W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of OvenRacks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Standard, 1 Max Capacity|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Pocket Handle|
|Cooktop Control Location||Backguard|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Glass|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W|
Be the first to review this product.