Our electric stove with 5 elements has the power to get all of your favorites sizzling right away, and is available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel. The Power element brings the heat for quick searing, while Power Preheat lets you start cooking sooner. For faster baking and roasting, true convection with a third heating element helps keep temperatures consistent. Plus, you can count on this freestanding stove for a decade of dependability thanks to a 10-year limited parts warranty. Best of all, this 6.4 cu. ft. electric stove is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Power Preheat
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- Power Element
- The 10-inch Power element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- True Convection with Third Element
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- Max Capacity Rack
- The max capacity rack supports your largest dishes and dips down so you have plenty of room for cooking.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Maytag(R) ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Precision Cooking System
- The Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
- Keep Warm Setting
- The Keep Warm setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- Delay Bake Setting
- With the Delay Bake setting, you can place your dishes inside the oven and program when you want the baking to begin.
- AquaLift(R) Self-Cleaning Technology
- Clean your oven in under an hour with the odor-free, low-heat cleaning of AquaLift(R) self-cleaning technology. Just add water, run the cycle, and wipe with a wet sponge when the cycle is finished.
- 6.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- With enough space for even your largest dishes and pans, this 6.4 cu. ft. capacity Maytag(R) electric range's main cavity is among the biggest in the industry for electric ranges.
- Better Built Electric Range
- A shatter-resistant cooktop, heavy-duty door hinges, and premium ball-bearing drawer glides help ensure that these machines are built for dependability.
|Cutout Height||36.0 in|
|Cutout Width||30.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25-5/16 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||47-13/16 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Top of Console|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Center Front Element-Burner Size||NA|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Weighted-Plastic|
|Cooktop Control Location||Backguard|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Glass|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||12""/6""|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3200W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||10""|
|Power Cord Included||No|
Be the first to review this product.