This 6.4 cu. ft. slide-in electric range with the FIT system delivers the look of a built-in without the need for a total renovation, and is available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel. Power Preheat helps you start cooking sooner, while true convection with a third heating element lets you bake and roast faster. Plus, AutoConvect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature. And since this electric range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride and is backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 , you can count on cooking up favorites year after year.
- FIT System
- The innovative FIT system ensures your new Maytag(R) slide-in range will fit your kitchen cabinet cutout.
- Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- True Convection With Fan & Third Element
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
- Max Capacity Rack
- The max capacity rack supports your largest dishes and dips down so you have plenty of room for cooking.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty 1 - Electric Range
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Maytag(R) ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Warming|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||2500W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||9"/6"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||700W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3200W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||10"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Hyper|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Self-Cleaning||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Standard, 1 Max Capacity|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Bake Element Power||3600W|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||900|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Drawer Type||Warming Drawer|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Selections||Clock, Control Lock, Convect Modes, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Power Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Settings, Timer, Warm Zone|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|
Be the first to review this product.