Cook up your largest meals with this 10.0 total cu. ft. double wall oven, available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel. Power Preheat lets you start cooking sooner, while true convection with a third heating element helps you bake and roast faster. This 30-inch wall oven also has a heavy-duty roll-out rack that supports a 30-lb turkey, and the FIT system to ensure that your new oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout without renovation. And you can count on your wall oven for years of dependability since it's backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty and is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride.
- Precision Cooking System
- The Precision Cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven.
- Heavy-Duty Roll-Out Racks
- The heavy-duty roll-out oven rack features full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly.
- 2x Life Heavy Duty Door Hinges
- The 2X Life oven door hinges are tested to twice the normal life expectancy to ensure years of dependability.
- Variable Broil
- Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements and cavity, we built these ovens tough enough to take the heat and stay in the kitchen for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA
- From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag(R) wall ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your oven looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside. Material Specs, Door: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Console: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle: Stainless Steel
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26-7/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||45-1/2 in|
|Lower Oven Capacity||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installable Under Cooktop||Yes|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Bake Element Power||2800W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top Center Both|
|Convection Element Power||2500|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Upper|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth||19.0 in|
|Lower Oven Interior Height||18.0 in|
|Lower Oven Interior Width||25.0 in|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Numberof Bake Elements||2|
|Number of Broil Elements||2|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection Upper/Thermal Lower|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth||19.0 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Height||18.0 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Width||25.0 in|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Flush Installation Approved||No|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W|
Be the first to review this product.