Remove everyday tough stains with a top load washer boasting the Best Cleaning in the industry driven by the PowerWash® system. This high-efficiency washer with an unbeatable 6.2 cu. ft. capacity features the extra wash action from the PowerWash® cycle to remove tough stains in a single wash, plus a stain-fighting boost from PowerSpray. For even more outstanding cleaning performance, optimal dispensers in this top load washer release detergent at the right time. And since this high-efficiency washer is backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and wash basket, even your toughest loads are no match.
- Best Cleaning In The Industry Driven By The PowerWash(R) System (Based on 18-lb load, among leading top load brands, PowerWash(R) cycle vs. comparable cycles and default settings.)
- The Best Cleaning in the industry is driven by the PowerWash® system, which features the extra cleaning action of the PowerWash® cycle, PowerSpray, optimal dispensers and internal heater to remove everyday tough stains. (Based on 18-lb load, among leading top load brands, PowerWash® cycle vs. comparable cycles and default settings.)
- PowerWash(R) System
- The high-performance features of the PowerWash® system drive the Best Cleaning in the industry and remove everyday tough stains in a single wash using the PowerWash® cycle, PowerSpray, optimal dispensers and an internal heater.
- Deep Fill Option
- The Deep Fill option gives you more water when you want it to give heavily soiled loads a thorough soak.
- PowerWash(R) Cycle
- The PowerWash® cycle features a combination of more wash action and heated water to remove everyday tough stains in a single wash and deliver the Best Cleaning in the industry.
- PowerSpray boosts stain-fighting by recirculating water and detergent from the bottom of the wash basket back on top to help treat difficult stains.
- Optimal Dispensers
- Optimal dispensers automatically release detergent, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at the right time for an outstanding cleaning performance.
- Internal Heater
- An internal heater helps detergent work harder with increased water temperature to fightstubborn stains.
- Power(TM) Impeller
- The Power™ impeller attacks stains with additional spray action, pumping out detergent and water throughout the wash cycle. And with a durable, dual-coated finish, it's strong enough to last through your toughest jobs.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Direct Drive Motor and Wash Basket
- We're so confident that these washers are built to get your clothes clean for years, we back them with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- American Pride
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Cycle and Options|
|Option Selections||Delay Wash; My Cycle; Fabric Softener; Oxi; Extra Rinse; Deep Clean with Steam; Deep Fill; Audio Level; End of Cycle Signal|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Height||43 7/16 Inches|
|Width||29 1/2 Inches|
Be the first to review this product.