Bravos® laundry pairs are Better Built to deliver all kinds of clean for all kinds of clothes. It starts with this 4.3 cu. ft. washer. We combined the Best Cleaning in its class driven by the PowerWash® system with the steel rod construction of the industry-exclusive Smooth Glide drawer. This means you can count on added movement from the Power™ Impeller for deep cleaning, and consistent loading for your detergent in our optimal dispensers. Plus, this model is built to last thanks to the sturdy Maytag® Commercial Technology we put under the hood, and the 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the drive motor and wash basket.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- This washer features an all-new stainless steel wash basket that adds a polished, premium look and feel.
- Deep Water Wash Cycle
- Deep Water Wash gives you more water when you want it by raising the water level during the wash cycle to give a thorough soak to heavily soiled loads.
- Large Capacity to Clean your Toughest Loads
- The 4.3 cu. ft. capacity Maytag(R) top load washer is designed to tackle your largest loads, with the space to clean 18 towels at once.
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- These washers are built to last thanks to the Maytag(R) Commercial Technology we put under the hood, including a 2X Life 2 tested drive system.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty 1 on Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- We're so confident that these washers are built to get your clothes clean for years, we back them with a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- American Pride
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of WashCycles||11|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bulky/Sheets, Clean Washer, Cold Wash, Deep Water Wash, Drain & Spin, Hand Wash, Normal, Powerwash®, Rinse & Spin, Soak, Wrinkle Control|
|Number of Spin Speeds||2|
|Number of Soil Levels||4|
|Soil Selections||Extra Heavy, Heavy, Light, Medium|
|Temperature Combinations||Cold, Cool, Hot, Tap Cold, Warm|
|Washer Option Selections||Extra Rinse, Fabric Softener, Soil Level, Wash Temp|