Bravos® laundry pairs are Better Built to deliver all kinds of clean for all kinds of clothes. It starts with this 4.3 cu. ft. washer. We combined the Best Cleaning in its class driven by the PowerWash® system with the steel rod construction of the industry-exclusive Smooth Glide drawer. This means you can count on added movement from the Power Impeller for deep cleaning, and consistent loading for your detergent in our optimal dispensers. Plus, this model is built to last thanks to the sturdy Maytag® Commercial Technology we put under the hood, and the 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and wash basket.
- Best Cleaning in its Class Driven by the PowerWash(R) Cycle (Based on 15-lb load, among leading top load brands, 4.0-4.4 cu. ft. capacity impeller washers, PowerWash(R) cycle vs. comparable cycles and default settings.)
- This washer delivers Best Cleaning in its class driven by the PowerWash(R) Cycle, which features a combination of extra cleaning action and heated water to attack stubborn stains. (Based on 15-lb load, among leading top load brands, 4.0-4.4 cu. ft. capacity impeller washers, PowerWash(R) cycle vs. comparable cycles and default settings.)
- Deep Water Wash Cycle
- Deep Water Wash gives you more water when you want it by raising the water level during the wash cycle to give a thorough soak to heavily soiled loads.
- Large Capacity to Clean your Toughest Loads
- The 4.3 cu. ft. capacity Maytag(R) top load washer is designed to tackle your largest loads, with the space to clean 18 towels at once.
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- These washers are built to last thanks to the Maytag(R) Commercial Technology we put under the hood, including a 2X Life 1 tested drive system.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- We're so confident that these washers are built to get your clothes clean for years, we back them with a 10-year limited parts warranty 2 on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- American Pride
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Capacity IEC||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Energy Star® Certified||No|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Spin Speed RPM||660|
|Cycles and Options|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Number of Soil Levels||4|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Soil Selections||Extra Heavy, Heavy, Light, Medium|
|Temperature Selections||Cold, Cool, Hot, Tap Cold, Warm|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Normal, Wrinkle Control, Bulky/Sheets, Deep Water Wash, Hand Wash, Powerwash®, Cold Wash, Soak, Drain & Spin, Rinse & Spin, Clean Washer|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
Be the first to review this product.