Hear more in all of your movies and music with this 2.1 channel sound bar. A 300 W power output fills the room, while a wireless subwoofer adds depth for resounding basslines.300 W total power output
Bring every song, show and movie to life in the volume and clarity it deserves with a 300 W rated power output.2.1 ch surround sound
Drivers at each end of your sound bar deliver a clear mid and high range, while a wireless subwoofer fills in the rumbling lows.S-Force Front Surround
Our virtual surround sound technology puts you right at the heart of the movies you love by emulating theater style surround sound. A wireless subwoofer delivers hard-hitting bass for soundtracks that you'll feel throughout the room.Made to match your space
The HT-CT390's slim 2" (5.2 cm) profile means it won't get in the way of what you're watching. Wall mounting is easy too, and the sleek black design integrates seamlessly with the rest of your Home Theater setup.Easy wall-mounting
Wall mounted, the contours of the sound bar complement the design of your TV.Low-profile design
The slim design won't obscure your TV screen, so you'll always see the full picture.Get connectedWireless and wired connections
Enjoy better quality audio thanks to HDMI (ARC), USB, optical and analog connections.USB port
Easily connect to USB sticks so you can play MP3 files.HDMI ARC
HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to your TV with a single cable for easier control and fewer cables.Optical input
Enjoy high-quality sound for movies and more when you connect to the optical input, for TVs not compatible with HDMI ARC.Stream all the music you loveNFC and Bluetooth®
Start streaming music in an instant when you make a One-touch Bluetooth® connection via NFC.Take control of your musicEnjoy seamless listening with SongPal
Install SongPal on iPhone and Android smartphones to take control of music playback, device settings, and more - all through one app.
- 2.1 channel system brings out the best in your movies
- Feel the full force of every movie soundtrack with this 2.1 channel sound bar. The two drivers have been carefully engineered to deliver a balanced audio response across all frequencies, while a wireless subwoofer adds more body to your bass - so every explosion and action sequence hits harder than ever before.
- Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
- An immersive virtual surround sound experience. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum - using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll be able to enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
- ClearAudio+ enriches your music
- Unique to Sony, ClearAudio+ automatically adjusts sound settings for an enriching listening experience. By bringing together expertise in digital signal processing technologies, ClearAudio+ is able to optimize audio formats to deliver a consistently clear, high-quality sound, whatever music you're into.
- S-Master digital amplifier: true sonic purity
- Enjoy the best of digital audio with the S-Master digital amplifier. Using a simplified, full digital signal path, the S-Master amplifier reproduces digital audio signals without the multiple analog stages required by conventional amplifiers. The result is not just more power, but significantly less distortion caused by heat build-up.
- Wireless streaming with Bluetooth
- Wirelessly stream audio from your favorite tracks and apps with Bluetooth(R). Once paired with almost any smartphone or tablet, you can enjoy your music and even control the playlists and volume right from your device.
- NFC One-touch for instant connectivity
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology makes complex set-up sequences a thing of the past. Simply touch your NFC-enabled device to the on-body N-mark for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming content via Bluetooth(R). No NFC? No problem. You can still manually connect to Bluetooth using your device's settings menu.
- Simplify your setup with HDMI ARC output
- The HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) means audio is also carried back to your sound bar from compatible TVs, without the need for an extra audio cable. Every device connected to your TV can now be heard through the sound bar, so you can hear all of your audio in high quality.
- Unite your music with SongPal
- Download SongPal for your smartphone or tablet and take control of your music collection. Simply connect over Bluetooth(R) and you'll have seamless access to all your favorite tracks, whether they're stored on your smartphone, tablet, or favorite online music service. The app can also be used to customize sound settings to ensure great, balanced audio.
- Wireless subwoofer for flexible setup
- Add impact to movies with rich, powerful bass. Position the 6" (15 cm) wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room to enjoy rich, resounding bass with fine low-end detail thanks to a bass-reflex port. The compact, stylish black unit blends in with any d(eback)cor.
|MAIN UNIT SIZE - BODY ONLY (W X H X D)||35.43 x 2.05 x 4.76"|
|MAIN UNIT WEIGHT - BODY ONLY||4.85 lb|
|SUBWOOFER SIZE (W X H X D)||6.69 x 13.46 x 14.25"|
|SUBWOOFER WEIGHT||14.33 lb|
|A / V Sync||No|
|Amplifier Channels||2.1 ch|
|S-Force PRO Front Surround||Yes (S-Force)|
|LPCM (2CH / 5.1CH / 7.1CH) thru HDMI||Yes / No / No|
|Power Output (Total)||300W|
|Subwoofer Type||Wireless Subwoofer|
|Enclosure Type||Bass Reflex|
|Speaker System||2.1 ch|
|Subwoofer Driver||5.12 in cone|
|Input and Output Terminals||Optical Input, Analog Input, USB|
|Analog Audio Inputs||1|
|USB File System (FAT32, NTFS)||Yes (FAT32, NTFS)|
|Dolby||Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual Mono|
|Sound Mode||ClearAudio+, Game, Sports, Movie, Music, Standard|
|BRAVIA® SYNC (CEC Control)||Yes|
|Power Consumption||BAR: 45 W/SW: 20 W|
|Power Consumption (Off Mode)||not available|
|Power Consumption (Standby Mode)||SA-CT390 (Active Speaker) 0.3 W; SA-WCT390 (Active Subwoofer) 0.2 W|
|Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) - Terminals||2.2 W (Bluetooth®)/2.2 W (all terminals and networks connected|
|Standby Mode Activated|
|Networked Standby Mode Activated - Terminals||After 20 minutes (Bluetooth®)|