- 7.2 channels for deeply immersive surround sound
- Lose yourself in every soundtrack thanks to 7.2 channels of room-filling surround sound, with 100 W of power per channel. You can connect up to two active subwoofers for even bass distribution around the room. So whether you're watching movies, playing games, or listening to your favorite songs, you'll enjoy a next-level entertainment experience.
- 7.1.2-channel surround immersion with Phantom Surround Back
- Defy space restrictions and experience full 7 channel surround sound, including 2 overhead speakers, with the Phantom Surround Back speaker setting. It simulates the audio experience of physical surround back speakers.
- Dolby Atmos
- Atmos treats sounds as separate objects, releasing them from typical channels to move freely around and even above you, for deeply immersive surround sound.
- DTS:X can create an unlimited number of audio objects which adapt to your speakers in real time, to give you total immersion in every movie soundtrack.
- Seamless auto-calibration
- DCAC EX uses a stereo mic to measure speaker positioning down to the nearest centimeter, before automatically adjusting frequencies, phase, and delays for better sound positioning. It then tunes your speakers using a 31-band EQ, for a listening experience that's tailored to your room.
- In-ceiling speaker mode
- Easily configured during setup, In-ceiling mode relocates front speaker audio so dialog sounds as if it's coming from the screen, instead of from above.
- 6 x HDMI inputs, 2 x HDMI outputs
- Bring all yourhome theater together. With 6 HDMI inputs you can connect an Internet TV box, Blu-ray Disc player and games console all at once, and still have room to expand.
- Enjoy consistent 4K content
- Maintain 4K quality from source to screen-the 4K pass-through feature allows data to pass through the receiver without compromising image quality, and is HDCP 2.2-compatible.
- See more with 4K upscale
- Video upscaling gives you higher quality and more visible detail, so you can see more detail in everything.
- See clearly with HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- By supporting HDR signal pass-through, you can enjoy the incredible jump in image contrast and brightness it brings-and the additional shadow detail and highlights further enhance picture detail and bring colors to life. Latest HDR standard such as HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision are supported.
- High-Resolution Audio file formats
- The STR-ZA810ES supports a wide variety of High-Resolution Audio formats, including both DSD and Linear PCM. What's more, playback is possible with USB and DLNA connectivity, and multichannel capabilities let you incorporate the high-quality sound into an immersive surround system.
- USB port
- A front USB port lets you connect a wide range of USB devices for easy playback.
- Chromecast built-in
- Cast music, podcasts, and radio from 100+ audio apps, including Google Play Music and more from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to your audio device. Just tap the Cast button.
- Spotify Connect
- Play Spotify through your audio device using the Spotify app as a remote.
- AirPlay audio
- Enjoy immersive high-quality audio for movies, music, and more, from AirPlay-enabled iOS devices.
- Wireless streaming
- Connect to the Internet with built-in Wi-Fi, or use a BLUETOOTH(R) connection and NFC, for instant access to music services like Spotify and to stream music from devices on your home network.
- Connect multiple remotes
- Discrete IR remotes let you connect multiple third-party and independent remotes, for easy and versatile control.
- Stream music through the house with Music Center
- Listen to the same great song all around the house with multi-room listening, controlled via the Music Center app. Use the app to group selected Sony receivers and speakers together, then stream music in multiple rooms.
- Seamless connectivity, maximum control
- Control music playback from your smartphone with the Music Center app. Connect via Bluetooth(R) or NFC to stream your music library from your device and home network, or to access unlimited online streaming.
- Simple control with a Graphic User Interface
- Easily set up your receiver and navigate settings from the home menu. Control what you watch, see which devices are connected, and choose how you want to listen with preset sound modes.
- Power amplifier
- For greater stability and output power a glass-epoxy circuit board is used. Unlike cheaper resin boards, internal vibrations are reduced for less distortion, just clear high power from each of the discrete amplifiers.
- Class-leading high-purity pre-amplifier
- The new pre-amp goes way beyond oth
|Number of Amp. Channels||7ch|
|Number of Decodable Channels||7ch + Phantom 2ch|
|Power Output||100 W + 100 W (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 2ch, THD 0.9%)|
|Sound Field||2ch Stereo, Audio Enhancer, Direct, Dolby Surround, Front Surround, Headphone 2ch, Multi Ch Stereo, Neural: X|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range)||Yes|
|Audio Return Channel||Yes|
|HDMI® Pass Through||Yes|
|3D over HDMI||Yes|
|4K 60p 4:4:4 Support||Yes (Except for VIDEO1 input)|
|A/V SYNC||Yes (Variable)|
|BRAVIA® SYNC (CEC Control)||Yes (One-Touch Play, System Audio Control, System Power Off)|
|Sound Enhancement Technologies||Center Speaker Lift Up, Digital Legato Linear, DSD Native Playback, DSEE HX, In-Ceiling Speaker Mode, Pure Direct, Sound Optimizer|
|Calibration Features||DCAC EX, Speaker Relocation, Phantom Surround Back, Automatic Phase Matching, Calibration Mic (Stereo)|
|Preset Channel (FM/AM)||TTL30 (30/-)|
|HDMI supporting HDCP2.2 In/Out||6/2|
|Input and Output Terminals||Audio Input Opt (1); Audio Input Coax (1); Analog Audio Input (4); Pre Out Subwoofer (2); Composite Video Input (2); Composite Monitor Out (1); Headphone Output (1); USB (1 Front); Ethernet Port (1 (0))|
|Speaker Output Terminals||Front A, Center, Surround, Surround Back, Zone2, Height (Common with Surround Back), Front B (Common with Surround Back), Bi-AMP (Common with Surround Back)|
|Decoding Format for HDMI||Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual Mono, DSD, DTS, DTS-ES (Matrix6.1 / Discrete6.1), DTS 96 / 24, DTS:X, DTS HD HR, DTS HD MA,|
|Hi-Res Format||DSDIFF (DSD): Up to 5.6 MHz 5.1ch, DSF: Up to 5.6 MHz 5.1ch, WAV (LCPM): Up to 192 kHz/24 bit 7.1ch, AIFF (LCPM): Up to 192 kHz/24 bit 5.1ch, FLAC: Up to 192 kHz/24 bit 5.1ch, ALAC: Up to 192 kHz/24 bit 5.1ch|
|Other Format||[MP3].MP3, [AAC/HE-AAC].m4a, .AAC, [WMA9 Standard].WMA|
|Network features||Bluetooth® Receiver, Bluetooth® Transmitter, NFC, Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Mobile Control Application, Wireless Multi-Room|
|Zone2 Audio||Speaker (Variable) / Line (Variable, Fixed)|
|IR Repeat (In/Out)||Yes (1/1)|
|GUI (Graphical User Interface)||YES (Only through HDMI)|
|Power Requirement||120V 60Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D in)||430 x 156 x 331|
|Weight (lb)||20lb 1oz|
Be the first to review this product.