See how the 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme delivers ultra contrast like no other.Uncover the detail with 4K HDR4K High Dynamic Range
For the ultimate in picture quality, this TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR). Previously hidden areas of dark shadow and sunlight are now full of clarity and detail.Everything comes to lightBacklight Master Drive
See stars in the sky at night in new detail. The Backlight Master Drive delivers deeper black and brighter lights. Previously hidden details come to life, making scenes more real than ever before.Unrivalled contrast - deeper black, brighter lights.
See how this innovative backlighting technology displays an unprecedented dynamic range with incredibly deep black and dazzling lights.Designed to keep your focus on the picture
No distractions, just focus on what you're watching. The premium gold bezel helps the TV look good in any room while cables stay cleverly hidden at the back and the front. The dense, rich, and powerful slate design encapsulates the viewing experience.Compare TV sizes
See how different sizes of TV would fit in your homeA world of possibilities
Find all the entertainment you can dream of, faster than ever. From movies and TV shows to thousands of apps, Sony's Android TV brings you everything in an instant.Our 2016 Android 4K TVs are recommended by Netflix
Netflix have created an easy way for you to identify TVs with better performance, easier app access, and new features that make for a better smart TV. Netflix Recommended TVs help you enjoy popular shows and movies with a dedicated button and voice control.TV How-to videos
Got questions about how to set up and use your TV? Or how to connect it to other equipment? Our video tutorials will take you through step by step.
- 4K HDR : the next generation of picture quality
- A High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible TV will change the way you look at TV. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, color and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats. The result is the most lifelike picture TVs have ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
- 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme
- Made to enhance the latest generation of 4K HDR pictures, the 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme brings reality to every scene. With 40% more real-time image processing than our renowned 4K Processor X1 , it delivers unprecedented picture quality for everything you watch, upscaling content from any source nearer to 4K HDR quality.
- Object-based HDR remaster
- By analyzing the objects in each scene individually, the 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme's Object-Based HDR remaster optimizes and enhances color and contrast. It brings everything you watch closer to the quality of HDR. Dark elements get darker, bright elements get brighter and everything in between is more accurately lit, for never-before-possible realism in every scene.
- Backlight Master Drive
- The Backlight Master Drive is a backlight technology that combines an ultra-dense LED structure, a spectacular algorithm, and a completely new optical design. Powered by the 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme, this technology delivers incredibly deep black, dazzling lights, and more vibrant color than you've ever seen on the big screen.
- This TV is recommended by Netflix
- Get a better streaming experience with a Netflix Recommended TV. A Netflix RecommendedTV is chosen for its high performance, cutting-edge smart features, and easy app access. You can also watch Marco Polo in 4K HDR today, with a premium Netflix subscription. Members will be able to enjoy more HDR content in the coming months.
- Dual database processing
- The 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme has two imaging databases that work together in real time to improve your picture. By searching through thousands of picture patterns in Sony-exclusive databases for noise reduction and super-resolution, they remove unwanted noise and upscale every image to the clarity of 4K, so you can enjoy incredible picture quality no matter the source.
- Backlight Master Drive - Discrete LED control
- Combined with the latest local dimming algorithm, the Backlight Master Drive discretely controls each LED in the ultra-dense structure. This delivers total precision for unparalleled contrast and realism.
- Backlight Master Drive - Calibrated beam LED design
- The Backlight Master Drive has a new optical LED design which keeps light only where it's needed in each scene. By gathering light more effectively, the design reduces diffusion and the flare effect that might be seen on other full-array TVs, for greater brightness and more accurate contrast than ever before.
- X-tended Dynamic Range PRO: backlight brilliance
- This unique backlighting algorithm faithfully reproduces a far wider brightness range than a conventional LED TV with brighter peaks and deeper, more revealing shadow detail and blacks. When combined an HDR signal you'll experience even greater brilliance in every scene as it increases the quality of HDR with finely-gradated bands of color and more vibrant colors.
- TRILUMINOS Display
- Unique to Sony, a TRILUMINOS Display enriches your viewing experience with a wider palette of colors and more natural shades and hues. A TRILUMINOS Display excels at reproducing reds, greens, and blues - colors that are notoriously difficult for TVs to display accurately. It also displays skin tones beautifully, thanks to its extensive color palette and precise gradation.
- 4K X-Reality PRO: enhance every picture up to 4K
- Discover a thrilling world of extraordinary clarity. Every single pixel is enhanced beautifully by our most powerful 4K picture processing technology ever. Individual parts of each scene are analyzed and matched with a special image database that independently addresses texture, contrast, color, and edges. The difference is clear with supremely lifelike detail, whatever you're watching.
- Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Immerse yourself in 3D
- Enjoy compatible Blu-ray movies, TV broadcasts, and web videos with finely detailed 3D images. See pictures with a more natural depth of field and immerse yourself in sport, movies, and games like never before. You can also connect to a 3D Blu-ray Disc player and enjoy 2D video upscaled to simulated 3D with enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail.
- Clean rear look
- Keep wires out of sight, thanks t
|What's In The Box||3D Glasses AC Power Cord Batteries IR Blaster Operating Instructions Quick Setup Guide Table Top Stand Voice Remote Control|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)||65" (64.5")|
|Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)||57 5/8 x 33 3/8 x 3 1/8 inch / 1462 x 847 x 78 mm|
|Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D)||57 5/8 x 36 1/4 x 10 5/8 inch / 1462 x 920 x 268 mm|
|Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D)||-|
|Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)||67 x 38.25 x 9.38 in / 1700 x 970 x 237 mm|
|Stand Width||17.25 in/ 437 mm|
|VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H)||15 3/4 x 11 7/8 inch / 400 x 300 mm|
|Weight of TV without Stand||70.5 lb / 32.0 kg|
|Weight of TV with Stand||78.7 lb / 35.7 kg|
|Weight of TV with floor stand||-|
|Weight of Package Carton (Gross)||103.6 lb / 47 kg|
|Wi-Fi Standard||Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Ethernet inputs||1 (side)|
|Bluetooth profile support||Version 4.1 HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/3DSP(3D GLASSES)/SPP(Serial Port Profile)|
|Smartphone connectivity||Google Cast Photo Sharing Plus Screen mirroring(Miracast ) Video & TV SideView (iOS/Android)|
|RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)||1 (Side)|
|IF (satellite) input(s)||No|
|Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s)||1 (rear)|
|Composite Video Input(s)||2 (1 Side Analog Conversion/1 Rear Hybrid with Component)|
|RS-232C Input(s)||1 (Side/ Mini Jack)|
|HDMI inputs total||4 (1 outside, 3 center)|
|HDCP||HDCP2.2 (for HDMI 1/2/3/4)|
|HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes|
|Digital Audio Output(s)||1 (Side)|
|Audio/Headphone Output(s)||1 (Side/Hybrid with Headphone and Subwoofer Out)|
|USB ports||3 (side)|
|USB HDD Recording||No|
|USB drive format support||FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS|
|USB playback codecs||MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG|
|Display resolution (H x V, pixels)||3840 x 2160|
|Backlight type||Direct LED (Backlight Master Drive )|
|Backlight dimming type||Local Dimming|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility||Yes|
|Picture processor||4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme|
|Clarity enhancement||4K X-Reality PRO Dual database processing|
|Color enhancement||Live Color Technology Precision Color Mapping Super bit mapping 4K HDR TRILUMINOS®® Display|
|Contrast enhancement||Dynamic Contrast Enhancer Object-based HDR remaster X-tended Dynamic Range PRO|
|Motion enhancer (Native Hz)||Motionflow XR 1440(native 120 Hz)|
|Video signal support||1080p (60 Hz), 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (60 Hz), 480p, 480i ,4096 x 2160p(24, 60Hz), 3840 x 2160p(24, 30, 60Hz), 1080p(30, 60Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i(60Hz), 720p(30, 60Hz), 720/24p, 480p, 480i|
|Picture modes||Vivid, Standard, Custom, Theater Pro, Theater Home, Sports, Animation, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Custom, Game, Graphics|
|Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)|
|Audio Power Output||10 W+10 W|
|Speaker Type||Bass Reflex Speaker|
|Dolby audio format support||Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse|
|DTS audio format support||DTS Digital Surround|
|Simulated surround sound||S-Force Front Surround|
|Sound modes||Standard/Cinema/ Live Football/ Music|
|On-board Storage (GB)||16 GB|
|Text Input Language||BULGARIAN / CATALAN / CROATIAN / CZECH / DANISH / DUTCH / ENGLISH / ESTONIAN / FINNISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / GREEK / HUNGARIAN / ITALIAN / LATVIAN / LITHUANIAN / NORWEGIAN / POLISH / PORTUGUESE / ROMANIAN / RUSSIAN / SLOVAK / SLOVENIAN / SPANISH / SWEDISH / TURKISH / UKRAINIAN / THAI / VIETNAMESE / ARABIC / PERSIAN / JAPANESE|
|Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||Yes|
|Internet Browser||Opera (not pre-Installed)|
|Application Store||Yes (Google Play Store)|
|Closed Captions (Analog/Digital)||(Analog)Closed Caption (Digital)Closed Caption|
|Power and Energy saving|
|Energy Label Rating||-|
|Power Consumption (in Operation)||322 W|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION*||262 kWh/year|
|Power Consumption (in Standby)||0.5 W|
|Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) - Terminals||-|
|Presence of lead||No|
|Mercury content (mg)||-|
|Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star||-|
|Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star||-|
|Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)||60 Hz, AC 120 V|
|Power Saving Mode/Back Light Off Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic Backlight Control||Yes|
|Stand design||Black Slate|
|Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)||1(Digital/Analog)|
|Number of Tuners (Sat)||-|
|TV System (Analog)||M|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Terrestrial)||ATSC|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69|
|TV System (Digital Cable)||Clear QAM|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)||CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Sat)||-|
|Optional accessories||3D Glasses: TDG-BT500A|