Big jobs are no problem for this compact dryer. The three cycles and two temperature settings of this 3.4 cu. ft. electric dryer with compact exterior pack flexible options and plenty of capacity into a smaller format. The AccuDry Sensing System helps prevent overdrying and saves you time and effort by monitoring remaining moisture and automatically stopping the cycle when the load is dry. Plus, the end-of-cycle signal tells you when the cycle is finished. Fit it just about anywhere you need it and get the job done right.
- Flexible Installation
- With its compact size and standard 120V electrical connection, this dryer helps you fit laundry in more places. Optional wall and floor mounts provide even more space-saving possibilities.
- AccuDry(TM) Sensor Drying Technology
- Two built-in sensors measure moisture and temperature levels to help prevent overdrying and automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry.
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- You'll always know when your drying cycle is finished, thanks to the end-of-cycle signal. This helpful tone reminds you when it's time to get clean clothes from the dryer.
- Side-Swing Door
- Conveniently transfer loads in and out of the dryer with a door that swings out of the way so your clothes are within easy reach.
- 3.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- 3.4 cu. ft. capacity provides room to fit your clothes while still being able to fit your space.
- Air Dry Cycle
- Help prevent heat damage to fabrics. The Air Dry cycle is great for airing, refreshing and loosening up loads without added heat.
- Interior Lint Screen
- Maintain proper airflow with an interior lint screen that makes it easy to remove lint from the dryer and keep it off your clothes.
- Timed Dry
- Take control of your time. For those occasions when a damp load needs a little extra drying time, set the control to get fabrics dried on your schedule.
- Adjustable Feet
- Raise or lower your dryer to the right height for your space with adjustable feet.
- Optional Casters
- Quickly free up space with casters that let you roll your dryer out of the way when not in use.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Maximum Vent Length||36|
|Cycle and Options|
|Dryer Cycle Selections||Air Dry; Permanent Press; Timed Dry|
|Number of Dryer Cycles||3|
|Temperature Selections||High; Low; Air Only|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Width||23 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||20 3/4 Inches|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||37 3/16 Inches|
|Maximum Height||32 1/2 Inches|
|Minimum Height||31 Inches|