Delicious results are within reach with this 36 inch 5 burner gas cooktop from Whirlpool brand. A fifth burner lets you maximize your cooktop space by offering more flexibility, while multiple SpeedHeat burners reach up to 15,000 BTUs to generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying. In addition, the 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer® burner on this 5 burner gas cooktop makes it easy to simmer soups and sauces with precise control and a gentle heat. Plus, with dishwasher-safe full-width, cast-iron grates, this gas cooktop with optional non-stick griddle is a cinch to clean up.
Optional Stainless Steel Knobs
- Dishwasher-Safe Full-Width, Cast-Iron Grates
- Full-width cast-iron grates give you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. They're also easy-to-clean with a dishwasher-safe finish that resists wear and tear.
- SpillGuard Cooktop
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept design of the SpillGuard cooktop. Its raised edges help contain spills.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Our cooktops feature easy-to-clean knobs that are dishwasher-safe to keep your cooktop looking like new.
- Sealed Burners
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners. They prevent food from dropping down into the burner area and create an even, stable flame for efficient cooking.
- Gourmet Griddle (Optional Accessory)
- Grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the non-stick griddle. (part no. 4396096RB)
- Wall Oven Compatible
- This cooktop can be installed in a counter over a single wall oven for added installation flexibility.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Whirlpool(R) gas cooktops are built with American Pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Optional Stainless Steel Knobs
- Attractive stainless steel knobs come standard on all stainless models. They can also be ordered to complement non-stainless steel units-like those featured in the White Ice and Black Ice Collections.
Attractive stainless steel knobs come standard on all stainless models. They can also be ordered to complement non-stainless steel units-like those featured in the White Ice and Black Ice Collections.
|Cutout Depth Max||20.0 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side Reach Compliant|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Stainless/Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe, Matte Finish, Continuous, Cast Iron Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark Ignition|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIARESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Be the first to review this product.