Help protect fabric from overdrying with Advanced Moisture Sensing in our ENERGY STAR® certified 7.4 cu. ft. large capacity electric dryer. Advanced Moisture Sensing adapts drying times to end the cycle right when everything is dry to help prevent overdrying. You'll also get more balanced tumbling and increased effectiveness on smaller loads with quad baffles. Plus, you can even save money by using less energy while still getting the same great drying performance with the EcoBoost™ option.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Advanced Moisture Sensing helps to prevent damage caused by overdrying by using three sensors to track moisture and temperature, adapting drying times to end the cycle at just the right time.
- Quad Baffles
- Get better, more balanced tumbling and increased effectiveness on small loads with the unique design of four shorter, staggered baffles. Now, larger items dry more evenly while smaller items keep tumbling without getting stuck riding the baffles.
- Tap Touch Controls with Memory
- Start your next load quickly using the sleek control interface of the Tap Touch controls with Memory. This technology allows direct access to dryer functions and even remembers your last cycle and settings to save you time.
- EcoBoost(TM) Option
- Use less energy while still getting great drying performance 1 with the EcoBoost(TM) option that uses less heat and extended cycle times for greater energy efficiency.
- Steam Refresh Cycle
- Clothes are ready to wear, thanks to the Steam Refresh cycle. It releases wrinkles and reduces odors without rewashing.
- Wrinkle Shield(TM) Plus Option With Steam
- Get better wrinkle-fighting performance with steam and intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 140 minutes or until you open the door.
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- The 7.4 cu. ft. capacity dryer offers enough space to care for loads from the Duet(R) washer with ease. You'll even be able to dry bulky items like comforters and sleeping bags.
- Undercounter Installation
- Able to be installed under a standard countertop, this dryer provides the flexible installation 2 to easily fit in your laundry space. (39 inch counter height)
- ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
- ENERGY STAR(R) qualified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Venting Direction||Left, Right, Bottom, Rear|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Cycles||9|
|Cycle Selections||Bulky Items, Casual, Delicates, Heavy Duty, Normal, Quick Dry, Sanitize, Steam Refresh, Timed Dry|
|Temperature Selections||Air Only, High, Low, Medium|
|Options||Control Lock, Damp Dry Signal, Drum Light (On/Off), Eco Boost™, End of Cycle Signal, Steam Boost, Wrinkle Shield™ with Steam|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Lint Filter Indicator||Yes|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Drying Rack||Yes Not Included|
|Steam Hose Y Connector||Yes|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Check Vent, Cool Down, Damp, Done (Clothes Dry), Estimated Time Remaining, Sensing, Steaming, Wet, Wrinkle Shield™|
|Dryness Levels Selections||Less, More, Normal|
|Number of Dryness Levels||3|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||51|
|Minimum Height||38 3/4|